Thursday, July 15, 2010

Real-Life Kitchens

If luck is something that we create, then something is wrong with my internal luck oven. Nothing's being cooked up, baked, or pieced together here. Instead, things in my life fall apart, get messy, and then make more mess again. It's like I'm a 5 year-old trying to accomplish the top most difficult recipes of all history in a one room house with an oven that will blow every breaker in the house if it is running at the same time as the microwave.
When I was made, they must have put a blender inside of me instead of a mixing bowl. Everything would be a whole lot simpler if things in my life had the luxury of being slowly stirred together with care in a pretty, ceramic bowl as opposed to being crammed together and chopped into one big heap of unlucky dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment